- Purchase a Gift Certificate
You can purchase a gift certificate for any one of our services. They make great gifts for friends and family, for special occasions like birthdays and holidays. Use this form to purchase online. If you need to use the certificate on a specific date, please make the reservation first using our online reservation system.
Here's how the process works
- Make sure the recipient can use the certificate during the dates we are open.
- Cart ride certificates expire on the next October 31st. Sled ride certificates expire on the next March 31st.
- Verify the recipient meets the weight and size restrictions described on the pricing page.
- Fill out the form below.
- We create and email the certificate as a pdf to you.
- We create and email you an invoice.
- You verify the accuracy of the certificate and pay the invoice.
- You deliver the certificate as you wish (email, printed on fancy paper, written in the sky, etc.)
Name you want in the "To:" field of the certificate:
Name you want in the "From:" field of the certificate:
Type of sled you would like:
Your email address:
Any special instructions:
Please view our Cancellation Policy
- Use a Gift Certificate
- To use a gift certificate, all you have to do is make a reservation. In the "Special Notes" section, tell us you are using a gift certificate and enter the number of the certificate. The number can be found in the bottom right corner. We will make the necessary adjustments on our end.
- Use a "C" class Gift Certificate
Follow the same procedure as using a regular gift certificate, but
be aware to not make your reservation for any of the following black-out
- July 2015: 2 - 5.
- November 2015: 25 - 29.
- December 2015: 18 - 31.
- January 2016: 1 - 3, 15 - 18.
- February 2016: 12 - 15.
- March 2016: 5 - 20, 25 - 27.
- Use an Expired Gift Certificate
All certificates have an expiration date. We do this, because our prices change,
and the services that we offer sometimes change from year to year. We prefer
you use your certificate before the expiration date, but if you don't, we can
usually extend the expiration date.
For sled certificates that expire on 3/31:
- Use it for a cart ride in the summer/fall.
- Invite some friends and use it for a kennel tour in the summer/fall.
- When we switch back to sleds the following winter, you can use it any day except Saturday and the week surrounding Thanksgiving, up until about December 15th (depending on what day Christmas is that year.)
For cart certificates that expire on 10/31:
- Use it for a sled ride in the winter through 3/31 of the following year. You will have to pay the difference in price between the cart ride price and sled ride price. Sleds cost more than carts.
For kennel tour certificates that expire on 10/31:
- Use it for a sled ride in the winter through 3/31 of the following year. You will have to pay the difference in price between the kennel tour price and sled ride price. Sleds cost more than kennel tours.
- Use it for a kennel tour in the summer of the following year. You must take part in a kennel tour that already has other guests scheduled, or bring along at least two more paying friends.