We try to be as fair as we can in our cancellation policy. Our company is small, our season is short, and the dogs eat year round. When we have empty sleds that could have been filled with a little more notice, it is harder to get through the off season.
Reservations may be cancelled or changed up to 2 days (48 hours) prior to your scheduled ride or tour time. There is a $20 per sled (or cart) rebooking fee for rides canceled or changed more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled ride time. If you cancel or change your reservation for any reason within 2 days (48 hours) of your scheduled ride time, you will forfeit your deposit.
The ONLY reason your deposit will be returned if you cancel or change your reservation less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled ride time is if you indicate on your reservation that you are driving to us on the day of your ride, and the road to us is officially closed three hours or less before your scheduled ride time.
Your deposit WILL NOT BE returned for any of the following excuses:
- Someone in your party is sick or injured.
- Too much traffic on the road caused you to be late.
- You get lost navigating to our location.
- You did not realize how far/long of a drive it was to get to us from your location.
- The taxi service forgot to pick you up, or was too late.
- Your flight was late or canceled.
- You don't like the weather on the day of your ride.
- Your car was plowed in and you couldn't get out of your driveway.
- You drove your car off the road and got stuck.