- Reservations For Winter Sled Rides are Open
- Our sled rides are open, and we have plenty of snow. You can make reservations for the sled rides now for rides from Thanksgiving to the end of April.
- Sled Prices Range from $150 to $210 per Sled
- Click here for all the pricing combinations.
- Winter Dog Sled Ride Times
- Winter Dog Sled Ride tour times are currently 9:10, 10:30, 12:00, 1:45, 3:15 and sometimes 4:30. Go to online reservations to see the times available on specific days.
- Not ready for a ride? Come take a look.
- $5 per person. If you are not ready to take a ride, but would like to observe what we do, set up a time to come take a look at sleds leave, or return. We can only have observers on days the guest wrangler is working. We can not do a full kennel tour, but you can at least watch a team leave (lots of excitement and barking) or return (more calm with an opportunity to pet the returning teams.) We also have puppies that enjoy meeting new people.
- Kennel Handler Experience is Open
- The kennel handler experience
is a hands-on experience where you will do all the work of a regular kennel handler. In the winter, the
kennel handler experience is a little more limited to moving dogs and helping the mushers get ready in
the morning before the sled rides begin.
Check-in time is 08:00 daily.
$50 per person. No one under 16 permitted.
- Full Kennel Tours are Closed until April
- Kennel Tours
Are walking educational tours of the kennel area. You will learn a ton about
what we do here.
Tour times: 10:00. We can modify our schedule to accommodate large groups.
Adults: $20, Children ages 6 to 13: $10, Children under 6: $5
Huskies for Apotion
We often have dogs available for adoption. You can see our current list on our adoption page.