- The Melt is On
- The melt is in full force and we are open for morning rides only. There is limited time left to experience a ride in a sled this spring. We evaluate the trail each day to determine if we can still go for rides.
- All Prices have been Reduced $60 per Sled
- Because of the melting, the trail has been shortened to four miles. We have reduced the price accordingly. Sleds now start at $90 per sled. Click here for all the pricing combinations.
- Ride times are 07:30, 08:50 and 10:20.
- To take advantage of the cooler temperatures in the morning, we are open for morning trips only. We can also stay open later on certain days if the weather permits. Go to online reservations to see the times available on specific days.
- Kennel Tours can be Arranged after Sleds
- The ground is wet in the afternoon, so you will need mud boots, but we can do limited kennel tours in the afternoon for 50% off our regular kennel tour rates.
Huskies for Apotion
We often have dogs available for adoption. You can see our current list on our adoption page.